I'm the guy on the right wit the glasses
and another one, that's from last year christmas.
(hope I don't look like a red X)
that's some serious beer-goggles you got going on. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I'm the guy on the right wit the glasses
and another one, that's from last year christmas.
(hope I don't look like a red X)
no you don't.
you look kinda familiar though...
familiar? well maybe you saw me pass by the train station when you stopped 20 min in montreal [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
LOL!
could be!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no point peeker! you win the contest! i can't compete with those sexy legs! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
*contemplates posting Snape's pic* [img]wink.gif[/img]
I think that since both LV and I bit the bullet, everyone else should post a pic of themselves in a dress.
[img]redface.gif[/img]
i love peeker poo's sexy legs too [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you tall decepticon lovin' freak!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Quikman Easterling Captain:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQD**54VGRGQ!ovxlAztHW7xiNXDfWF1xO2jpdkA3xipcJGC5 7muw6yNgO2qhiaMEVGppgypIcQ9oZj88YPqGal4PbXDZZRY3VE abzAAoGTJxRf7qZ!YgA/Bild%202.jpg?dc=4675476962369494174[/img]
Yeah this is me... [img]wink.gif[/img]
autobots rule
![]()
and if anybody manages to find that pic of me in stv's album, i've since grown a goatee and dropped 40lbs---i'm a svelte 225 now [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks